See pictures from Botswana!

http://medicalstudentinbotswana.shutterfly.com/

Enjoy!

NEW PICS!!!! Elizabeth's Visit and the Parent's Visit!!!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7-6 and 7-7-09 Monday and Tuesday

Alright, I am writing this at the end of the day on Tuesday because my brain has turned to mush and I can't focus on my real work. Monday was a tough day but I ended up designing most of my second case and setting up 13 more people to view my first one. So, overall, a productive day.

I went home a little early and just laid on the couch (I plan on doing the same thing now). I went to bed early (9pm) and got up at 6am feeling great!! However, by 10am I was back where I started on Monday. I took some Advil after lunch, but now I'm just sweating for no reason. I don't like being sick.

Tomorrow I have to get to work early to prepare the Scholar's room for some of the volunteers to pilot the case. Also, hopefully Ryan will be done reviewing the outline I gave him for case #2 so I can get cracking on it before Elizabeth gets here. Alright, thats enough concentration on writing for now. Hopefully, I'll have a more upbeat post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment