See pictures from Botswana!

http://medicalstudentinbotswana.shutterfly.com/

Enjoy!

NEW PICS!!!! Elizabeth's Visit and the Parent's Visit!!!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7-11 thru 7-14-09 Sat-Tues


Hi, I know it has been a while since my last post, but a combination of being sick and having Elizabeth come to visit has kept me away from my blog. So, now that I have some time to reflect, I’ll touch briefly on the last couple of days.

This weekend and this week so far:

Elizabeth came on Friday night. Her flight was a bit delayed and Tshopo wasn’t around to give me a ride, but it generally was not difficult to go get her. Saturday was lazy minus a walk to Riverwalk and dinner at Bull and Bush. I felt sicker than I did on Friday and I was in no mood to do anything else.

Sunday was equally as lazy and our only outing was going to the movies (lisa, Elizabeth, JW and me).

Monday was Elizabeth’s first day at the COE. I showed her around a bit and brought her to the morning prayers. I think she was impressed by the whole scene, but she will get a better perspective of it when she shadows on Wednesday and Thursday. We spent the day fine tuning the first case and left early to relieve Beth’s Jetlag. We cooked an amazing chicken curry and enjoyed it while watching a movie with Lisa and JW.

Tuesday was a busy day. We finished going through case two with the hopes of authoring cards on Wednesday. We plan to cook quesadillas and watch another movie tonight. We both can’t wait till this weekend for South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment